Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Suicide Lover




Personal fave...Written: Dec. 11, 2006
RIP Robert...

Suicide Lover

My suicide lover
We've come a long way over time
And cause of my baby I'm goin out with
style
and in the meanwhile
I just wanted to let you know that
I'm thankful for having you in my life
For the emotional roller coaster
ride
of excitement
you've provided
and now I'm ready and willin for you to slide up in it
cause
in my time of need
you gave my nonexistent life and
me
meaning
I remember in the beginning
First I'd start off with a long island
maybe followed by a line 'n
eventually in time
some crack rocks
and popped off bottle tops
so I could swallow my medley of pills
and we'd
just
...chill
as they flowed
down my throat
to the point where I almost
choked and overdosed
from this masochistic
deep-throat
and now
even better to get me wetter I'll make it extra sexy
and suck up just enough liquor til my liver shivers
like my clit in an epileptic fit until it just
quits...like the gun that'll be goin'
click click
after being thoroughly lit
cause I want some passionate hits
into my life that's abandoned and rampant of uninspiring
shit,
and so I want it hard and fast
with my pulsating eager finger that quivers on the trigger like
BLAST BLAST!!
as the gun busts its bullet nut
from its phallic barrel shaft,
ramming and fucking my brain
and it might seem
strange or even insane, but no one understands
i need you
because just the thought of you givin' it to me releases me from my carnally inflicted
pain
Life is cruel and neglecting
and when we're together you're just so attentive and protecting
Really,
the only sense of comfort I feel
is fromt the thought
of the sensual warmth of
cold steel
as the thin sharp blade
serenades,
seduces,
and caresses
my vein
only anxious for deep
penetra-
tion
where my orgasmic cum
is of
hot blood
rushing and escaping from the spiritual raping
that's led to this love affair with the blade
but
these secretions aren't of semen
they're of tears 'n
I'm afraid that I've reached my peak
and now I feel incredibly weak
But once again
thank you for making life seem less bleak
and saving me in the current moment
cause
my heavy breathin' and moanin'
was actually a blood curdling
cry from my
soul
to be,
in desperate hope
spiritually free...



(©) 2006 by Jessica Freites 

No comments:

Post a Comment