Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gypsynomaditological Urbanite...

Ok...summarized briefing is due.



OVER...

And with that here's a look back the summer of the only chick you know who's about 75% sure that she was a gypsy in a past life (prob this one too)

May - movin' madness (refer to previous blog)...
health...ehhh...so-so to say the least
Just...dance...it...off

June - health...ehhh...so NOT so...and with that
J-O-B - don't quit...move on...happiness is important...right?
Aaaaaaand we're OFF!!!
Time to nomad it up

July - Hey you ;)...thanks for stickin' around
Even despite all the life moving...oh and did I mention?
I moved again...storage to be exact

August
- Healing...loving...learning
Wasup bro...it's been a while
Say NO to drugs
Weed isn't a drug
Long drives, cocaine, strippers & palm trees

September - Homeless is the new black
Friends are in the places you least expect...haha
Urban dwelling
Oh, hey Dad
Did I mention I'm looking for a job?...

And heeeeere we are...

Enough with the chitter chatter...details coming...not SOON in my much anticipated autobiography (which may or may not ever be written...makes it that much more exciting!!)


Time to exercise those peeping tom eyes...walk with me

What it's all about...
Photobucket

Wine makes my heart smirk



My Block
Shout to all my Platano Tigers, i.e. Dominicanos right up there off Broadway...

Hello Brooklyn...



Food is my lover


...and chocolate

...and Tanya

...and these 2 (that'd be Nailah and Ariel)

...and BK
First day of freedom...
Being jobless...it hurts soooo gooood


Random gallery stop in QB...right by 5 Pointz...Havoc says hello

Photobucket
I wanna recycle my candles

5 Pointz; sure why not...

Grandmasta Yoda says...

Photobucket

"I want YOU to stop fakin' the funk & being a T-O-Y"


Photobucket



Photobucket

Graff meets Molly Ringwald

Photobucket
TOODLES...




Toys R' Us is great...
for terrorizing the wee ones buhahahaha

Photobucket
Hello there

Peace signs = V signs

My sissie Niles, Esquire, Kraff & Carnage - Scratch heads

H.S. crew

Dancer sweat...ewwww


Post card skills shhhhhhun!



I played this song substantially


and this one...



Oh, hey...
didn't realize you were still there


so I went to FL


Kewl...
Imagine if I did acid


aaaaand these...


Photobucket
MOVE-MEANT

Roadtrip cuts





LOOK it's PARIS and she's nekked...REEEEMIX!


PAY ATTENTION

Miami is urban...in a different way... ha

Photobucket
Tampa, not so much

I miss el sqaudron
and I don't smoke cigarettes

...smoke caaaks
...and more caaaks

YAAAYYY!! (Hi Aqua)

Me & Linda...yeah, we're gay like that

Photobucket
La homie Beta

Photobucket
RUMBA KING!!!! Jr...


I loathe the HEAT...but it's still cool to be me

V is for VIP

Biggest & Baddest

Not awkward at all

I Live My Life in Leaps of ...
and with that...


yay!

Photobucket
and back to nay...

Photobucket
...we live in

Linda is for the babies


I told you


But I still <3 NY
Photobucket

Until next time...and remember...
Photobucket





- © 2009 by Jessica Freites

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i loved this!!!! and the pic you took in FL was around the way from my crib LMFAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete